realme launched an entry-level in India – the realme C25Y, it is similar to the C25 and C25s that were released a couple of months ago. The difference is that the C25Y runs on a Unisoc processor, has a 50Mp primary camera sensor, and a slightly smaller battery.
The realme C25Y highlights a 6.5-inch IPS LCD waterdrop notch display, a Unisoc T610 chip, a triple rear camera configuration, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with up to 18W charging. Check out the other specs below.
realme C25Y specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1600), 420nits brightness
- OS: Realme UI R (Android 11)
- Chipset: Unisoc T610 (12 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Main Camera: 50MP (wide), 2MP (Macro), 2MP (mono)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, dual nano-SIM, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Ports: 3.5 mm audio jack, microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.5mm x 76mm x 9.1mm, 200g
- Colors: Glacier Blue and Metal Grey
Pricing and Availability
The realme C25Y is priced at ₹10,999 and pre-order begins on September 20 in India. No details yet for its local pricing and availability.