The Oppo Watch 2 was launched at an event in China on July 27.
Oppo Watch 2 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100, it is said to have up to 16-days of battery life from a single charge while using a low-power mode, and 5ATM (50 metres) water resistance.
The Oppo Watch 2 will come in 42mm and 46mm sizes, featuring a curved OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate and 326ppi. Both models will also feature an optional eSIM, in addition to heart rate, sleep, and blood oxygen monitoring. And the smaller 42mm size will also offer a Bluetooth-only mode, for those who don’t want or need LTE.
The Oppo Watch 2 has over 100 sports modes, 24-hour heart rate tracking, and SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring. There are also features such as sleep analysis, snoring risk assessment, and stress monitoring.
Oppo Watch 2 specs, price, availability:
- Network: LTE
- 42mm: 1.75-inch AMOLED, 372×430 pixels resolution
- 46mm: 1.91-inch AMOLED, 402×476 pixels resolution
- OS: ColorOS Watch 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 SoC
- Protection: 3D glass protection
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0
- 42mm: 360mAh, Watch VOOC fast charging
- 46mm: 510mAh, Watch VOOC fast charging
- Preorders for the Oppo Watch 2 are already available in China, with shipping set for August. Pricing starts at CN¥1,300 (approximately P10,066) for the entry-level 42mm Bluetooth model, CN¥1,500 (approximately P11,626) for the LTE-enabled 42mm model, and CN¥2,000 (approximately P15,501) for the 46mm model.