OPPO has silently unveiled the latest Reno6 Lite smartphone in Mexico. It features a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, triple rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W rapid charging. Check out the specs below.
OPPO Reno6 Lite specs:
- Network: 4G VoLTE
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400) AMOLED
- OS: ColorOS 11, Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.7 (main), 2MP f/2.4 (depth), 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.4
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Dual-SIM
- Port: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 160.3 x 73.8 x 7.95 mm,175g
- Colors: Black, Rainbow Silver
Pricing and Availability
The OPPO Reno6 Lite is priced at MXN 8,799 (~PHP 22,202). It is now listed in Mexico but availability is yet to be revealed.
There’s no word yet for local availability and pricing. So stay tuned.