OPPO has recently unveiled its latest smartphone under the A series in China- the OPPO A36. It has a matte rear glass panel that features millions of crystalline structures, like on the OPPO Reno series.
The OPPO A36 sports a 6.56-inch HD+ LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, dual rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery. Check out the full specs below.
OPPO A36 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.56-inch HD+ (1612 x 720) LCD, 269 PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP f2.2 (main), 2MP f2.4 (portrait)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4mm, 185g
- Colors: Black, Blue
Pricing and Availability
The OPPO A36 is priced at CNY 1,599 (~PHP 12,821), and it is now available for pre-order via OPPO China’s official website.
There’s no word yet for local availability.