In China, Oppo unveiled the new Oppo A93s 5G, an update of the A93 5G which was released in January 2021.
The A93s 5G has a 6.5” LCD with 90Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. A triple camera setup at the back and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and features a punch-hole display.
Oppo A93s 5G Specs, Price, Availability:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB storage (256GB microSD)
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Main Camera: 48 MP (main), 2 MP (macro), 2 MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Cable Type: USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.7×8.4mm
- Color: Summer Light Sea, Summer Night Star River, White Peach Soda
- Price&Availability: CNY 1,999 (around P15,525). The sale of the phone will begin on July 30 in China. No Information yet for other countries.