Nokia 2.3 Now Official in the Philippines with a P5,990 price tag
The first budget phone to be launched in the Philippines this 2020 is the Nokia 2.3 from HMD Global. It comes with Cyan Green Charcoal colors and can be purchased already starting today for P5,990. Early buyers will get a free Bluetooth speaker and protective case. The entry-level device runs under the Android One program. This means it’s guaranteed to receive three years of software updates and OS upgrades for two years.
Spec-wise, Nokia 2.3 features a dual-camera setup that’s backed up by artificial intelligence. This allows for brighter low-light image quality and a new feature called “Recommended Shot”. The algorithm suggests the best photo before and after the shutter button is pressed, to make sure you won’t miss the important things. Thanks to the 13MP + 2MP sensors, you can use “Portrait Mode” and even change the bokeh effect to Classic, Heart, Butterfly, or Stars.
The device has a large 6.2″ screen with a teardrop notch. Surprisingly, there’s the “Always-on Display” feature, too. Last but not least is the large 4000mAh battery that can last up to two days, thanks to AI-assisted adaptive technology. You can purchase the Nokia 2.3 through Lazada, Shopee, MX Online, and Argomall. It’s also available at all Nokia concept stores, kiosks, and authorized dealers nationwide.
Nokia 2.3 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+, IPS LCD, teardrop notch
- Design: metal frame, polycarbonate backing with a 3D texture
- CPU: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm), Quad-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB expandable storage of up to 400GB
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Selfie: 5MP f2.4
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi b/g/n, BT 4.2, GPS, audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: non-removable 4000mAh
- Security: face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Android One
- Release date: Dec 2019 Global, January 25, 2020 Philippines
- Price: P5,990