Nissan Juke has been known as the attention catcher in the road due to its futuristic styling. Now, Nissan has made the all-new 2020 Juke official with more aggressive but perhaps sportier design.
Set to become available in 2020, the new Nissan Juke introduces a more muscular front with streamlined edges and rear. Despite it is a big departure from the toad-looking previous Juke, the form remains to be a compact crossover or SUV.
Powering the Juke is a 1.0-liter turbo 3-cylinder engine that produces 117 horsepower and 180 Nm of torque (DIG-T). The transmission is either a 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic.
Both front and rear lights feature LED lighting while safety features like dual airbags and ISOFIX will be standard in all models.
There is no official pricing yet. However, our estimate is that it will retail for less than P1-million pesos in the Philippines in order to rival the likes of Honda HR-V or the upcoming Toyota CHR.
2020 Nissan Juke specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door compact SUV, 5-seater
- Engine: 1.0L gasoline, 3-cylinder Euro 4 compliant
- Power: 117 HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 180 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 18km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 180mm
- Safety: Driver and front passenger dual SRS airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera, ISOFIX
- Features: Touchscreen infotainment system, Bose sound system
- Price: P900,000 Philippine pesos base m/t model to P1.1-million pesos
- Release date: estimated Q1 to Q2 2020 in the Philippines