Motorola officially launched the Moto G50 5G in Australia. It is another version of the Moto G50 that was launched in March this year.
The Moto G50 5G now uses Dimensity 700 from the Snapdragon 480 of the Moto G50.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, a Triple rear camera, and packs a 5000 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G50 5G specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD (1600 x 720 Pixels), 90Hz refresh rate, 270 ppi
- Dimensions: 167 x 76.4 x 9.26 mm
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via microSD)
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Triple): 48MP (main), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, dual-SIM hybrid
- USB: USB-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 15W fast charging
The Moto G50 5G is now available in Australia for AUD 399 (around PHP 14.4K if converted).