Budget monitor refers to computer display screens priced to appeal to shoppers on a limited spending plan. Even though they lack the bells and whistles of more expensive displays, these can be relied on for regular use, thanks to their adequate resolution and responsiveness. These monitors typically have a screen size between 19 to 27 inches but may have lesser resolutions than more costly versions. They might not have movable bases, in-built speakers, or USB ports.
Indeed, a few displays won’t break the bank but still offer high quality under Php 10,000 (prices may differ by store and region).
- AOC 20E1H 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 8,595
- Viewsonic VA2261-2 22-inch LED Monitor – Php 4,599
- Dell E2016HV 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 8,880
- Lenovo D19-10 18.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 4,695
- Philips 203V5LSB26 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 5,900
- Acer K202HQL 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 4,319
- LG 20MK400H 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 5,075
- HP V20 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 6,450
- Samsung S19F350 18.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 6,500
- ASUS VS207DF 19.5-inch LED Monitor – Php 5,299
Budget monitors are a way for us to save a lot of money. Many of us are finding out if the monitor we can buy is worth its price. If you want to know, here is Why we should invest in Budget Monitors and How to Choose One.