Lenovo recently unveiled the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note, which is originally named the Lenovo K4 Note. The device is launched in India and is expected to be available in Amazon on January 19, 2016. Let’s get up close and personal on the upcoming Lenovo Vibe K4 Note.
The Vibe K4 Note packs a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD LCD display, MediaTek MT6753 chipset and has a memory capacity of 3GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM and backed up by microSD card support. In the camera department, a pretty neat 13MP rear shooter with phase detection feature and a f/2.2 aperture sensor is doing the main camera job, while a 5MP selfie shooter does the selfie stuff.
The Vibe K4 Note is expected to price at $180 or roughly Php8K in converted PH price while an international release is yet to be determined. So far, nothing yet on the Vibe K4 Note is revealed though sooner or later we might see more on the said Lenovo budget handset. What do you guys think? Hit us up on the comments section below and share your thoughts on the comment section.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p FHD LCD display
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6753 chip
- Memory: 3GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM, no microSD card support
- Fingerprint sensor, Metal fram design
- Stereo Speakers
- Camera: 13MP rear shooter, phase detection autofocus, f/2.2 + 5MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi ac, BT 4.0, GPS
- Release date: January 2016 flash sale in the Philippines
- Official price: $180 or roughly around Php8K in converted PH price