The gaming tablet sports an 8.8-inch 2K IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. Inside, it comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 chipset, paired with up to 12GB of RAM, up to 256GB of storage, and a 6,550 mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.
Lenovo Legion Y700 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE, 5G
- Display: 8.8-inch (1600 x 2560) IPS LCD, 343PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3, HDR10, 500nits brightness, Dolby Vision
- OS: ZUI 13, Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, microSD card slot,
- Audio: 2x JBL speakers, Dolby Atmos,
- Port: USB-C 3.1 Gen2, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 6,550mAh with 45W fast charging
- Colors: Grey
- Dedicated cooling system
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 2,199 (~PHP 17,896)
- 12GB + 256GB – CNY 2,499 (~PHP 20,338)
The Lenovo Y700 is now available for pre-order in China.
There’s no word yet for local availability, so stay tuned for more updates.