The recently launched Infinix ZERO X Pro is available for purchase in the Philippines.
The Infinix ZERO X Pro features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display, a MediaTek Helio G95 processor, and a 4,500mAh battery with a 45W fast charge. It comes with a triple rear camera configuration that includes a periscope zoom lens with up to 60x digital magnification.
The smartphone is also equipped with a Galileo Engine algorithm to control the camera while capturing images of the Moon and later processing the data to get a clear result. Check its price and specs below.
Infinix ZERO X Pro specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED FHD+ (2400 x 1080), 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- OS: XOS 7.6 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95
- GPU: Mali-G76 3EEMC4
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Sensors: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Main Camera (Triple): 108MP (wide) PDAF OIS, 8MP (periscope) OIS, 8MP (ultrawide)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, dual SIM, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- USB: USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 45W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.06 x 75.69 x 7.8 mm, 193g
- Colors: Nebula Black, Starry Silver, Tuscany Brown
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix ZERO X Pro is now available for purchase in Infinix’s official store on Shoppe and is priced at PHP 14,990.