On Facebook, Infinix has teased that it will launch an Infinix NOTE smartphone on November 30. The device is expected to be the recently launched Infinix NOTE 11s.
To recap, the Infinix Note 11s features a 6.95-inch IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor with up to 8GB RAM, and up to 128GB storage. It comes with a triple rear camera configuration and a 5,000mah battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Infinix NOTE 11s specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.95-inch IPS FHD+ (2460 x 1080), 120Hz refresh rate
- OS: XOS (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable up to 2TB via microSD)
- Sensor: Fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP (main), 2MP (depth), 2MP(macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual-SIM (nano), GPS, A-GPS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charge
- Dimensions: 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7mm
- Colors: Green, Gray, Cyan
Pricing and Availability
There’s no word yet about the local pricing and availability of the smartphone. The Infinix NOTE 11s is priced at THB 6,999 in Thailand and it should be around PHP 10,683. Stay tuned for more updates.