Infinix has recently made available the Hot 11 Play smartphones in the Philippines.
The Infinix Hot 11 Play features a 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display with a 3D Motion-Rhythm design and a 60Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. In addition, it comes in a dual rear camera configuration, and has a 6,000mAh battery. Check out its specs below.
Infinix Hot 11 Play specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.82-inch HD+ (720 x 1640) IPS display
- OS: XOS 7.6 (Android 11)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable storage up to 512GB)
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP F1.8 + AI lens
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, micro-USB
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 171.8 x 77.96 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Sunset Gold, Exploratory Blue, Polar Black, Haze Green
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Hot 11 Play retails for PHP 6,490 (4GB/128GB), and PHP PHP 5,790 (4GB/64GB). It is available on the official Infinix Shopee store.