More posts and reviews can be found here
- Huawei P9 new renders leaked
- Huawei P9 new leaked live photo spotted
- Mi Redmi Note 3 Pro VS Vibe K4 Note camera comparison
Let’s first start things off with the main star of the show, the Huawei P9 itself. It sports a 5.2-inch 1080p FHD IPS LCD display with HiSilicon’s Kirin 955 running the show (the Kirin 955 is a modified version of the Kirin 950). It carries an option of 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64GB of ROM, with microSD card support.
The highlight of the P9 is its 12MP dual rear shooters, which was developed by Leica optics. An 8MP selfie shooter is in charge of front selfies. The Huawei P9 will run on an out-of-the-box Android 6.0 Marshmallow while carrying a pretty decent 3000mAh battery capacity.
Now we move on to the Huawei P9 Plus, which hasn’t exactly been officialized yet. However, Huawei was able to unveil a few of its specs, such as its alleged 5.5-inch size, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. The P9 Plus will also boast a bigger 3400mAh battery.
The Huawei P9 3GB variant is expected to be priced at Php 27K while the 4GB variant might carry a Php 36K price tag. Also, check out Huawei’s little video presentation on the Huawei P9, you might find it quite amusing.
Huawei P9 specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p FHD IPS LCD display
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 955 chip
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Main camera: 12MP dual rear shooters, phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi ac, BT 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow,Emotion UI 4.1
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh battery capacity
- Ports and features: USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- Release Date: April 16th
- Official price: 449 pounds or roughly around Php 29K for the 3GB variant, 559 pounds or roughly Php 36K for the 4GB variant