To recap, the device sports a 6.5-inch OLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, and an In-Display fingerprint scanner. The front also houses a 13MP Wide Angle camera.
Under the hood, it is powered by the 5nm Snapdragon 888 4G octa-core chipset, paired with Adreno 660 GPU, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of expandable storage via NM card slot, and a 4,100mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging technology.
For photography, it is equipped with a triple rear camera configuration consisting of a 50MP True-Chroma Color Camera with True-Focus Fast Capture and AIS Pro True-Steady Shot tech; a 13MP ultra-wide shooter; and a 12MP telephoto lens with AF and OIS. It also has Digital Zoom, Optical Zoom, and Hybrid Zoom modes.
Check out the full specs below.
Huawei P50 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5-inch (2700 x 1224 ) OLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G (5nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB storage (expandable via NM card)
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP f/1.8 True-Chroma Color (main), True-Focus Fast Capture, AIS Pro True-Steady Shot
13MP f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
12MP f/3.4 (telephoto), AF, OIS
- Front/Selfie Camera: 13MP f/2.4
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO
- Audio: HUAWEI Histen, supports stereo sound
- Port(s): USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,100mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge
- Dimensions & Weight: 156.5 x 73.8 x 7.92 mm; 181 g
- Colors: Golden Black, Cocoa Gold
- IP68 dust/water resistant
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 256GB – PHP 39,999