Huawei is launching the Huawei P30 series including the more capable P30 Pro by end of this month with the latest leak confirming the final design and the camera features.
The Huawei P30 Pro is seen on a notch screen with tiny bezels on top and bottom. The missing fingerprint sensor on the back indicates it will have an on-screen fingerprint scanner similar to the Mate 20 Pro.
The biggest feature might be the back with the addition of a 4th camera sensor which is the ToF or time-of-flight used in capturing 3D images and improving the camera quality. Unlike the P30 Pro’s camera, the P30 standard will have a triple set up the same with the Mate 20 that includes a wide-angle, telephoto, and a regular lens.
Pricing for both Huawei P30 and P30 Pro is expected to be similar from the P20 series. The P30 Pro will retail for $800 globally or equivalent to P44,990 once taxes are counted.
Huawei P30 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch notch screen, AMOLED
- Design: Gorilla Glass and metal
- CPU: Kirin 980 AI octa-core processor
- RAM: 6GB to 8GB
- Memory: 128GB to 512GB
- Camera: Triple lens + 3D ToF
- Selfie: AI front camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C port
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Fast Charging, Reverse Wireless Charging
- Security: On-screen fingerprint, Face Unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI
- Release date: April 2019 availability in the Philippines
- Price: Huawei P30 for $600 or P32,990 est. | Huawei P30 Pro for $800 or P44,990 est.