People lined up for the device as early as 5:30 AM just to get hold of the Mate 20 X which is priced at $740 USD or roughly P39,000 Philippine pesos including the taxes for the 6GB RAM + 128GB model. The pricing in the Philippines and other regions may vary if it will become available.
As for the availability, Huawei is still testing the traction of the Mate 20 X in UK and Taiwan. If the phone will receive massive interests, then, the brand might launch it too in other countries like the Philippines, the USA, and India.
For starters, the Mate 20 X has a massive 7.2-inch Full HD display that is geared for multimedia and gaming use. Its design is like a Mate 20 in steroids and with an addition of gaming features such as Vapor Chamber cooling.
Huawei Mate 20 X gaming full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 7.2-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, HDR10
- Design: Gorilla Glass, IP53 dust and splash proofing, Vapor Chamber Cooling
- CPU: Kirin 980 octa-core 2.6GHz processor, world’s first 7nm SoC
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10 graphics
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, nano card max up to 256GB
- Camera: 40MP f/1.8 + 20MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.4 triple sensor, Leica Lens, 4K UHD @ 30 fps video, AI photo and video
- Selfie: 24MP f/2.0 front
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 22W Fast Charging
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE+, Infrared, Wireless display
- Audio: 32bit, dual stereo speakers
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C 3.1
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Colors: Green, Blue, Black
- Release date: January 2019 in Taiwan and UK as global version, Philippine launch to follow
- Price: $740 or P39,990 pesos with taxes in Taiwan, price may vary in other markets