Even if you’re stuck at home due to the pandemic, you can still pay your bills, whether it’s your internet, water, or electricity, among others, from your mobile phone (or desktop) using PayMaya. Here, we will show you how to Add Money to PayMaya in order to pay your bills through the app. First, you need to download the app on App Store (for iOS) or Play Store(for Android). If you have a computer, you can visit the website directly. Once you’re done setting up your profile, you can start adding credits to your account.
How to Add Money on PayMaya?
- From the home screen, tap on Add.
- The first two options aren’t available if you haven’t submitted a primary ID to PayMaya, however, you can still add credits to your account through the list of Money Partners. Some partners will require several steps while others will let you enter the amount already. With that said, choose the most convenient method for you.
- Once you’ve completed the transaction, you’ll have to wait for a confirmation that the money has been credited to your PayMaya account.
How to Pay All Your Bills Via PayMaya?
- From the home screen, tap on Pay Bills.
- A list of Billers will be shown to you. Tap on the Search icon above and type in the name of your Biller. For example, “Smart”.
- Complete the required fields and tap on Continue.
- Wait for another confirmation. Once confirmed, the transaction is completed.
Some features like Send money to other PayMaya users are not available unless you upgrade your account. Upgrading doesn’t require paying anything. All you need to do is to have your identification confirmed by PayMaya. It might take from several hours to days for PayMaya to confirm your personal information.