Honda has launched the 2020 Jazz in Tokyo. The all-new Jazz will feature a new design which is a far departure from the previous generation. The new look is more streamlined towards an electric-combustion hybrid system which the Japanese company is highlighting.
In terms of engine options, there are no words yet if both pure combustion and hybrid electric will be launched in the Philippines. But for other regions like Europe, the hybrid will be the flagship and only model which is slated for mid-2020 availability.
Other new features of the Honda Jazz 2020 includes the Magic Seat similar to some of Honda cars, improved safety features, and a better interior. The LED running lights come standard for all Jazz models.
Official pricing and release date in the Philippines will be revealed during the local debut sometime in early 2020. The estimated pricing for the base model is about P900k to P1-million pesos.
2020 Honda Jazz compact hatch specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door compact SUV, 5-seater
- Engine: Hybrid electric-combustion
- Power: TBA
- Torque: TBA
- Transmission: Automatic or CVT
- Fuel efficiency: up to 25* km/h
- Ground clearance: TBA
- Safety: Driver and passenger airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors, ISOFIX
- Features: Touchscreen infotainment system
- Price: P900k Philippine pesos base model
- Release date: mid-2020 in the Philippines