The Dell XPS 13 2020 gets a revamped design, the new 10th-gen Intel CPUs, and a 16:10 display that goes for $999 starting price or around P51k when directly converted to Philippine peso. It’s going to be available in the US starting January 7th, while the Linux-powered developer edition will be released on February 4th for $1,119 or ~P57k.
Dell XPS 13 (2020) Announced for P51k Price in the US
After several iterations, Dell has finally improved the design of the new XPS 13. The 2020 model now features slimmer bezels that paved the way for the new 16:10 display instead of the standard 16:9. It’s available in FHD or 4K with HDR400 — both with touchscreen capability. Intel’s Ice Lake 10th-gen i3, i5, and i7 processors are here as well. All can be paired with up to 2TB SSD and up to 32GB RAM. Due to the better design, the trackpad and keyboard are slightly bigger but the switches remain the same. For the ports, Dell XPS 13 (2020) offers two USB-C thunderbolt 3s with support for both display and power, a microSD slot, and a 3.55mm audio jack.
Dell XPS 13 (2020) specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 13.4 inches (1920 x 1080) or 4K (3840 x 2400) with HDR400 — both with touchscreen
- Design: aluminum
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- CPU: 10th gen Ice Lake Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7
- GPU: Intel HD or Intel Iris Plus
- RAM: 4GB to 32GB
- Storage: 256GB to 2TB SSD
- Ports: 2 Thunderbolt 3, MicroSD, headphone
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax?, Bluetooth ver?
- Security: Windows Hello via Fingerprint reader and camera
- Camera: FHD?
- Keyboard: non-backlit chicklet style
- Battery: 52WHr, 19 hours (rated)
- Audio: Stereo
- Colors: Platinum Silver with Black Carbon and Arctic White with Woven Glass Fiber
- OS: Windows 10 Home/Pro
- Release date: January 7th in the US, TBD in the Philippines
- Price: $999 or ~P51k