Asus PH recently introduced a new Zenfone handset in the form of the Asus Zenfone Max. The massive 5000mAh battery capacity Zenfone Max is expected to hit Philippine shelves anytime this 2016 and it’s as close as it can be.
Related Asus posts and review
- Asus Zenfone Selfie full review
- Asus Zenfone 2 full review
- Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie VS Asus Zenfone Selfie camera comparison
The Asus Zenfone Max carries a 5.5-inch HD IPS display, with Snapdragon 410 chip, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM and a microSD card up to 128GB. Shooting-wise, it has a 13Mp rear shooter, with laser autofocus and a 5MP selfie shooter. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop, with a Zen UI backing it up.
The massive Zenfone max is expected to be priced at Php8,495 and is expected to be available at all Asus stores and online stores all over the Philippine archipelago. What do you guys think? Share us your thoughts on the comment section below.
Asus Zenfone Max specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display, 267ppi
- Chipset: Snapdragon 410 chip
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 16GB OF ROM, microSD card up to 128GB
- Camera: 13MP rear shooter, f/2.0, laser autofocus + 5MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi n, BT 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop, Zen UI
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh battery capacity
- Release date: First quarter of 2016
- Official price: Php8,495