The new iPhone SE finally made its way to PH, well, not exactly yet, but it has been listed in Apple PH’s online store, which should be something to look forward to. Let’s take a look at how the Apple iPhone SE finally got to the PH market.
More posts and reviews can be found here
- iPhone SE durability test goes viral
- 6 reasons why the iPhone 6S is better than iPhone SE
- 4 reasons why the iPhone SE will be successful
It’s been almost a month, since the most affordable iPhone on launch, the iPhone SE has seen the light of day. Nevertheless, it seems that it’s making its way towards the PH shores. With Apple’s next-in-line flagship, also looking to make an appearance on September, it seems that the iPhone SE is looking rather dim.
In any case, the 4-inch 640p display, iPhone SE should be something to look forward to, especially when a few telecom companies like Globe Telecom are looking to offer up a few Plans for the said iPhone SE handset. The iPhone SE is listed with a price tag of Php 23,590 for the 32GB variant and Php 29,590 for the 64GB variant.
What do you guys think? Will the iPhone SE make it big here in PH? We’d love to hear from you guys, share us your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below.
iPhone SE specs, features, PH price
- Display: 4-inch 1136×640 display, 326ppi
- Chipset: Apple A9 chip
- Memory: 16/64GB internal storage
- Main camera: 12MP rear shooter, f/2.2 aperture, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 1.2MP f/2.4 aperture, face detection, HDR, face time
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi ac, BT 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- OS: iOS 9.3
- Battery capacity: 1642mAh battery
- Ports: microUSB v2.0 connector
- Release Date: March 31st
- Official price: Php 23,590 for 32GB model, Php 29,590 for 64GB model