Xiaomi has officially launched the latest Xiaomi Pad 5 in the Philippines.
The tablet features an 11-inch WQHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor, a 13MP rear camera, and packs an 8,720mAh battery. Check out its full specs below.
Xiaomi Pad 5 specs:
- Display: 11-inch WQHD+ (1600 x 2560) IPS LCD screen, 275 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz (stylus) touch sampling rate.
- OS: MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0
- Audio: Quad speakers, Hi-Res Wireless Audio Certification, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 8,720mAh battery, 33W fast charge
- Ports: USB Type-C
- Dimensions & Weight: 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.85mm, 511g
- Color: Cosmic Gray, Pearl White
Pricing and Availability
Starting October 1, the Xiaomi Pad 5 will be available on Xiaomi Authorized Stores nationwide. The Xiaomi Pad 5 is priced at PHP 17,990 (6GB + 128GB) and PHP 19,990 (6GB + 256GB).
A limited early bird price of PHP 14,990 and a free Xiaomi Smart Pen for the 6GB + 128GB variant will be offered exclusively on Xiaomi Official Global Store via Lazada on September 24 only.