vivo has officially launched the vivo Y50t smartphone in China.
The smartphone features a 6.53-inch display with a 120Hz touch sample rate. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor paired with an Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with a triple rear camera configuration, and a 4,500mAh battery with an 18W fast charge. Check out its specs below.
vivo Y50t specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) LCD, 394 PPI, 120Hz touch sample rate
- OS: OriginOS 1.0 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 48MP (main), 2MP (depth), 2MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, Beidou, GPS, Glonass, Galileo
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Dimensions & Weight: 162.05 x 76.61 x 8.46mm, 190g
- Colors: Blue, Black
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y50t is priced at CNY 1,399 (~PHP 11,034) and is now available on the official vivo Chinese website.