Samsung has quietly unveiled a new entry-level smartphone under the M series today, the Samsung Galaxy M13.
The device features a 6.6-inch FHD+ Infinity-V display, the Exynos 850 SoC, 4GB of RAM, up to 128GB of expandable storage, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Camera-wise, it has a triple-rear camera setup consisting of a 50MP main sensor, a 5MP ultra-wide shooter, and a 2MP depth helper. Upfront is an 8MP selfie snapper.
Samsung Galaxy M13 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ (2220 x 1080) IPS LCD
- OS: One UI Core 4.1, Android 12
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 850
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP f/1.8 (main)
5MP f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.2
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Dual-SIM
- Port(s): 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4mm; 192 g
- Colors: Light Blue, Orange Copper, Deep Green
Pricing and Availability
There’s no word yet on its pricing and availability details.
Stay tuned for more updates.