Samsung announced the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. Following the launch of the Galaxy A52 5G earlier this year, the new “s” version comes with a Snapdragon 778G compared to the Galaxy A52’s Snapdragon 750G.
The Galaxy A52s 5G features a flat and immersive 6.5” Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It comes with a Quad camera, it packs a 4,500 mAH battery and is IP67 for dust and water resistance.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G specs, price, availability:
- Network: LTE/5G
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits\
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front)
- OS: One UI 3.1 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB/256GB Storage (up to 1TB via microSD).
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Quad): 64MP (wide), 12MP (ultrawide), 5MP (macro), 5MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS
- Audio: Dolby Atmos
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 25W Super Fast Charging
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Purple, Awesome Mint
In the UK the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is priced at £410 will be available from September 3, and pre-orders begin on August 24.
The estimated price in Php of the A52s 5G is P28,403, whereas the A52 5G when released in PH is priced at P23,990.