The Realme C2 with 2GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage up to 256GB microSD retails for P5,490 pesos while the 3GB RAM and 32GB model will set you for P6,490 pesos for the official SRP. It features a powerful Helio P22 gaming processor with AI capabilities paired with 13MP dual camera and 4000 mAh battery.
In terms of availability, the Realme C2 is available nationwide from Realme kiosks and partnered stores starting this June 8.
Realme C2 Full Specs, Philippine pricing, and release date
- Display: 6.1-inch IPS LCD notch screen, 720 x 1520 resolution
- Dimensions: 73.7mm x 154.3mm x 8.5mm, 166g
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS OS 6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor(12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- Memory & Storage: 2GB/3GB, 16GB/32GB + expandable storage via microSD of up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f2.2+ 2 MP f2.2 with AI features
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie shooter
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n/, WiFi Direct, hotspot, BT 4.2, A2DP, LE, microUSB 2.0, headphone jack
- Colors: Diamond Black, Diamond Blue
- Price: P5,490 official SRP 2GB + 16GB an P6,490 for 3GB + 32GB