POCO officially launched the global debut of its newest addition to its smartphones the POCO X3 GT, a performance speedster designated for entertainment and mobile gaming.
POCO X3 GT comes with a 6.6-inch LCD screen, a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, a triple rear-camera configuration, a 5,000mAh battery, and 67W Turbo Charging.
According to POCO, the X3 GT is the first POCO phone to feature 67W Turbo Charging, charging from 0% to 100% in only 42 minutes.
POCO X3 GT specs, price, availability:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080) LCD DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm
- OS: MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1100 (6nm) SoC
- CPU: 2.6GHz octa-core
- GPU: ARM Mali-G77
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Sensors: side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, AI Faceunlock
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Audio: Dual-Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification, Hi-Res Wireless Audio
- Main Camera: 64 MP F1.79 (main), 8 mp F2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16 MP F2.45
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby, NFC, IR Blaster
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery, 67W Turbo Charging
- USB Type: USB Type-C
- Color: Stargaze Black, Wave Blue, Cloud White
- Price: The POCO X3 GT will be available in two variants. The 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at PHP 15,990, while the 8GB + 256GB will be sold at PHP 17,990 exclusively via Lazada. Both will be available for purchase at an early bird prices of PHP 14,990 and PHP 15,990 respectively, on August 3 for the Global Open Sale and August 10 for the Local Sale.