HMD Global has officially announced its newest entry- the Nokia XR20, a “Military Grade” 5G smartphone.
The Nokia XR20, a strongly made smartphone with 5G connectivity that composes of a 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G CPU, up to 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a 4630mAh battery with 18W wired fast charging and 15W wireless charging. It has dual rear cameras with ZEISS Optics. The smartphone comes with monthly security updates for up to 4 years.
HMD Global claims that the new Nokia XR20 is a life-proof phone that can withstand temperatures from 131° F (55° C) down to -7.6° F (-22° C), IP68 rated water and dust resistance and is able to submerge in water for up to an hour, 2-day battery life, and protection against drops from up to 1.8 meters. The company boasts its “toughest screen yet” with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Nokia XR20 specs, price, availability:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400)
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Cover Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via microSD)
- Audio: Extra loudspeakers (96dB), wind noise reduction
- Main Camera (w/ ZEISS Optics): 48 MP (main), 13 MP (ultrawide)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 (ac/ax), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-SIM, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Cable Type: USB Type-C
- Battery: 4630 mAh, 18W wired fast charging, 15W wireless charging.
- Dimentions: 171.64 x 81.5 x 10.64mm
- Color: Granite, Ultra Blue
- Price&Availability: The Nokia XR20 is priced starting at EUR 499 (around P29,628), and it will be available in select markets globally starting today, July 27.