HDM Global has made available the Nokia G50 5G in the Philippines.
To recap, the Nokia G50 5G features a 6.82-inch IPS LCD panel. Under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset, paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The smartphone is equipped with triple rear cameras consisting of 48MP (main), 5MP (ultrawide), and 2MP (depth) sensors. Upfront is an 8MP selfie camera.
Nokia G50 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD HD+ (1560 x 720)
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage (up to 512GB via microSD)
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera (Triple): 48MP (main), 5MP (ultrawide), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GALILEO
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 173.8 x 77.7 x 8.9 mm, 220 g
- Colors: Midnight Sun, Ocean Blue
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia G50 5G (6GB + 128GB) will be available for pre-order from November 1-7 on Shopee for PHP 13,900.