Meizu is back with its recently unveiled entry-level smartphone in China, the Meizu 10. It features a 6.52-inch HD display, a UNISOC T618 processor, up to 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, up to 6GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of storage.
The Meizu 10 also sports triple rear cameras with a 48MP main sensor, 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront is an 8MP selfie camera. In addition, it runs on Flyme OS 9 lite based on Android 11.
Meizu 10 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.52-inch HD (720 x 1600), 60Hz refresh rate
- OS: Flyme OS 9 lite, Android 11
- Chipset: Unisoc T618
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP (main), 2MP (depth), 2MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, IR blaster
- Port: 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 10W charging
- Weight: 256g
- Colors: Black, Dark Night, Star White, Green
Pricing and Availability
- 4GB + 64GB – CNY 699 (~PHP 5,624)
- 4GB + 128GB – CNY 799 (~PHP 6,428)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 899 (~PHP 7,232)
The Meizu 10 is now available for purchase in China.
However, there’s no word yet for availability in other markets.