Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) teased the upcoming mu-X in a Facebook post showing the mu-X’s restyled LED headlights and bolder front grille and redesigned front end.
According to autoindustriya’s reliable source, these are the possible official prices and variants of the 2022 mu-X SUV
- 2022 mu-X with the 4×2 LS A/T 1.9L turbo-diesel: Php1,590,000
- 2022 mu-X with the 4×2 LS-A M/T 1.9L turbo-diesel: Php1,770,000
- 2022 mu-X with the 4×2 LS-A A/T 3.0L turbo-diesel: Php1,900,000
- 2022 mu-X with the 4×2 LS-E A/T 3.0L turbo-diesel: Php2,100,000
- 2022 mu-X with the 4×4 LS-E A/T 3.0L turbo-diesel: Php2,450,000
Those prices may change, but it gives an idea of the model strategy of Isuzu with the all-new mu-X.
The details for the additional safeguard fees might be considered another factor why Isuzu’s upcoming mu-X will be more expensive.
LS-E variants are more pricey because these variants now come with a suite of intelligent safety systems called ‘Advanced Driver Assist System’ (ADAS).
Isuzu Philippines Corporation has yet to announce the all-new mu-X’s launch date so stay tuned for more updates.