Infinix has unveiled its latest entry-level smartphone under the Smart series in Bangladesh, the Infinix Smart 5 Pro.
The Infinix Smart 5 Pro features a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD panel. it is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A chipset paired with an IMG8322 GPU. The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a dual rear camera configuration, and a 6,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging. Check out its full specs below.
Infinix Smart 5 Pro specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) IPS LCD
- OS: XOS 7.6 (Android 11 Go)
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A
- GPU: IMG8322
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD)
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP F1.8 (main), QVGA
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS
- Port: micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.6 x 9.5 mm
- Colors: Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Smart 5 Pro is priced at BDT 8,990 (~PHP 5,257) and is now available for purchase in official Infinix retail stores in Bangladesh.