In times of this pandemic, a simple cough and we become paranoid that we are having the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID19). Catching a cold or flu will make us definitely go to the hospital to check our symptoms. And that will be a risk-taking situation since you will travel to facilities, and possibly having contact with the person that is positive in the said virus. However, that is a small chance since other facilities are separate for Covid19 patients but we have to consider the risk or risks.
This information helps you gain constant immunity so you don’t get the same symptoms as COVID19. We are not experts in this particular data, this is not a cure but we believe that this is purely scientific-based and highly recommended treatment for your body with or without Covid-19 disease.
- Drink 1.5L of water daily – The human body needs water for almost every function like the brain etc. As of now, PAGASA reports the highest heat index at 41°C. If the weather is hot, we sweat, if we sweat, we lose some H20 in our body that may cause our system to malfunction. So you need to refill your body with water.
- Get the 10 am – 11 am Sunlight for about 20mins – called Vitamin D, we need sunlight every day as a human being it is a natural vitamin for ourselves. Vitamin D helps to reduce of developing flu.
- Eat 1-2 Egg per Day – Eat this on your breakfast, one large egg contains RDA of selenium. Selenium plays an important role in the health of your immune system. This antioxidant helps lower oxidative stress in your body which boosts immunity. Don’t worry about eating an egg daily it is not associated with cardiovascular disease risk. Source
- Take Vitamin C-1000 – your body needs to be immune therefore you need to boost your immune system, take this vitamin every day to have constant immunity gain. You will be consuming bioflavonoids– these compounds may protect your cells from free radical damage. Free radicals are toxins in the body that can damage healthy cells.
- Vitamin E – strengthen the immune system and fights disease, this is highly recommended for the people who have an actual deficiency.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours minimum – You need cytokines to keep you from getting sick. Other components of the immune system, like antibodies and white blood cells, can be reduced over time without enough sleep. So take a rest every day.
If these treatments make sense to you go ahead and do this daily. This will reduce the risk of having a COVID19 infection though there is no guarantee but nothing will be lost if you try. Stay Home Stay Healthy.
Read More: How to Pay All Your Bills via PayMaya