The release only sees limited official availability and support with the Philippines not included in the official support. Fortunately, the global APK installer of the Pokemon Go is already available for download for free (in-app purchases).
More apps and games reviews here
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini / Nxt Review
- Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 vs J7 2016 Review
- Ultimate Android vs iPhone Camera Comparisons and Reviews
How to: Install the APK of Pokemon Go Philippine global installer
We tried installing the APK successfully while getting and downloading the game data from remote server takes several tries until it loaded in our Sony Xperia X Performance.
- Download Pokemon Go game APK here including Intel Atom (59.2 size, version 0.31 for Asus Zenfone 2 or 3 and Android)
- Install Pokemon APK for Android with open permissions
- Try to download the game data if it fails in first attempts
- Make sure you have a decent mobile internet speed or you’re connected to metro’s WiFi
- How to Fix GPS Signal Not Found on Pokemon Go
- RARE Pokemon Map and Secret Locations in the Philippines
Specs / Hardware Requirements to Play Pokemon Go after installing APK for PH
There are no direct hardware, CPU, RAM, memory, or other specs requirements as long as your smartphone is running on modest specs. I already saw few people with Cherry Mobile Flare Android smartphones running the game. Some failed to get the game successfully installed in their entry level Starmobile, Samsung Galaxy, and MyPhone. But the issues might be related on fetching the game data from the remote server, which is just easily solved by several tries.
So far the game is very smooth and fluid to play. We also like the battery efficiency optimization of the game.
Let’s know if you have already downloaded and installed the game or facing some issues.